Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 42 - What? No Letter ?!?


June 16, 2014

I got to email back and forth with Elder Washburn this week but he ran out of time and didn’t get a letter off.  I have to say I was more than a little disappointed. Here are a few questions I asked him.



How are your socks doing? Are they holding up? Do they keep your feet dry? Will you need new ones in the near future?

My socks are great my feet get a bit wet but that’s me not the socks.

Have you had any foot problems?

No foot problems so far.

Will you get the chance to watch Chile play again this week? Are you going to buy a jersey? They have replicas of the soccer balls on line for $30. Would you like one for when you get back? Really cool design!

We get to watch all of the Chile games!!!! I'm not going to buy a jersey they're 60 dollars...
a ball would be cool but I'm good unless you can get it signed by Alexis Sanchez...ha ha

Transfers?

I'm still here! I was a bit shocked about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment