Friday, August 29, 2014

Week 46 - Meeting President Obeso


July 14, 2014


Hey guys how's it going?

It's been a pretty good week a bit slow but that’s what happens when the world cups finals are playing... Other than that it's been great! We're once again really trying to work with the members even if we have to "drag" them there. We also finally met our new president, President Obeso. He's really great, a lot different than president Rappleye, but great none the less! He's a very good man and frankly adorable, look at this picture with Elder Gubler! Ok Elder Gubler might be 6'7... but it made my point. Other than that we had a record of 4 baptismal interviews and it was almost 5. Elder Barney's a champ because while he sat down for 2 hours doing interviews we just gave juice and laughed our butts off! It was a great yet very slow Saturday. Other than that we really didn't do too much this week. We finally got Oscar and Diana to church, but Jimmy didn't show up... it turns out his mom grounded him, but how great is that when not going to church is a punishment? Oh well I'm pretty sure we'll get him baptized in the coming weeks, we just need to get a hold of his father.  Well, I really can't think of too much to write about ....Tuesday we made milkshakes with Oscar and Diana and taught a lesson. Sunday, besides Jimmy not coming was really great, we even got a few inactives to show up. Other than that I just don't know what to tell you. Well I promise next week will be better! Have a fantastic week, I know I will!

Elder Washburn

My Zone Leader Elder Gubler and President Obeso

My Zone in Punta Arenas




No comments:

Post a Comment