Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mexico MTC - Week 6

Sunday, October 6, 2013

FLIGHT PLANS !!!

I will leave the mtc at about 4:00 PM I will get to the airport about 5 so I will probably start my call after I find an international calling card at about 6:00-7:00 PM. I will leave at 9:25 PM and arive in Santiago, Chile at 7:50 AM.

I'm packing today after conference or during the movie they have some scales in reception

Love you all,

Elder Washburn


Elder Washburn sent us another quick email the day of his departure....


Monday, October 7, 2013

GOODBYE Mexico!!!

Well guys, everything is packed and under 50! 48lbs and 49.97! I did it!!!!

Just in case I don't find a calling card or I just don't have time to call I love you so much! I still can't believe I'm finally heading out and I am so excited! I hope that my letter is on it's way and that it reaches you soon, but being Mexican mail I kinda doubt it. I love you guys.  I'll try to call, but if not, I love you!

Elder Washburn

*Note:  Sweet Sister Jones, a missionary and friend at the CCM sent me these last photos before Hayden departed!

Packed and Ready! 

Elder Washburn and Elder Johnson on their last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment