Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Here!!!

August 27, 2013

Hey guys I just got here and I am already starting to love it, besides the heat and mosquitos... I just met Sister Jones and she seems very nice. The campus here is beautiful. Everything is so well kept and green. The instructors and leaders seem nice from the few words I catch now and then. My companion Elder Johnson is very nice and pretty talkative and it turns out that he is going to Osorno as well. The flight wasn´t too bad but the 2 hr layover turned out to be 20 minutes so no Salt Licks, tell Blair I'm sorry. I finally got my name tag and the letter from my mission president.  He sent me an email. I´ve only been here a few minutes so sorry if my letter is a little short. Tell everyone I love them and  that I hope they have a great school year!  I´m going to do great things here so don´t miss me too much. I'll see you sooner than you´ll think!

Your favorite missionary,
Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment