Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 55 - Crazy Busy Day!


September 15, 2014


Hey, I'm really sorry the cyber we were using is plagued with viruses and I had lost my tarjeta (card) but I found it so it’s all good. I'll remember to bring my card reader this next week, it's just been a bit crazy today. We had to pick up a couple of guys from Chiloe and take them to the house for the night for the conference with Elder Viña del 70 tomorrow. I'm pretty excited and ready to receive some palos (scoldings)... but hey, that's how it works! No, I'm sure the first conference will be great but I'm a bit worried about the leadership conference afterwards and the 4 interviews that he's going to choose randomly. I think it would be a great opportunity though. I'm really sorry I'm not going to send a novel but I promise I will next week with my other missionary moment and a ton of pictures of me, my old companion, my new one and all of my investigators. I love you sooooo much!  Thanks for the package, everything got here safe even if a bit late... (offices fault not yours don't worry) I just want you to have a fantastic week and to know how much I love you!

Elder Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment