Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 15 - Sobre Cambio


December 9, 2013


Hey guys, how's it going? It’s been a pretty dull week over here... except for the fact that I had my companion stolen from me and I now have a stepfather. Other than that phone call, not much has happened. So I'm glad that my package got there. I would open it now just to make sure that everything’s ok, but that’s just me. I haven't gotten mom’s letter but that could be because we haven't checked the mail in a while.

Anyway, back to the stepfather thing. We got a call from President Rappleye at like 8:00 in the morning telling us that Elder Renshaw was going to be the new financier in Osorno, and that he would be leaving today, not really the news you want to hear.  Especially when you've got an awesome once in a lifetime trip planned on that Monday. Well everything worked out and Elder Renshaw isn't leaving till tomorrow and we got to see the ojos in Pucon.

I am sitting with my new companion right now. We're in a tripanionship right now. Other than that the week has been pretty great I had another intercambio with one of the ZL's and this time it was a former missionary From Villarrica, Elder Castner.  So, we ended up visiting all of his former investigators and inactive baptisms. We took a trip up to the Ojos of Caburge, which were to say the least, amazing! I got a couple of amazing shots and still can't believe just how beautiful it is here. The water is so blue clear and deep and we bushwhacked it out so we got to see even more waterfalls that you usually can't and got to skip a 20-30 minute walk. I wish I could send you some pictures right now but my stinking computer isn't working ugh! Well it’s been a great week!

Love you guys!

Elder Washburn


No comments:

Post a Comment