Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 58 - Where did my time go?


October 6, 2014



Hey! Sorry I don't know what I've been doing with my time but I really don't have time to write a full letter. I did write a real letter while waiting for conference to start so I'll have to get that sent out pretty soon. Not too much happened this week to be honest.

Monday we didn't do anything. I cleaned the house, the other guys took naps, we went out to buy groceries, came back, and went out to teach a menos activa.

Tuesday I had my district meeting it wasn't as amazing as I would have liked but we had a pretty good practice, we went to the Bahamondez's to eat lunch like every Tuesday and then went out to work. We ended up bumping into Jose and teaching both him and his Aunt Gloria. He was really receptive again and we ended up changing his fecha bautismal.  He's a good kid, we really tried to focus on him this week and we passed by the house every day. He's starting to read and pray on his own now. We then had an awesome cita with Marcelo. We finished teaching the commandments and he understood and was willing to comply with everything.

Wednesday we passed by Jose and some menos activos. We read and had a great lesson. Later we chopped all of Jonathan's wood and introduced him to his new home teachers. We had our correlation meeting in the chapel and that took the rest of the day.

Thursday we had interviews with the President and had weekly planning, everything went great.  After interviews we went to the house and then passed by Sebastian and checked on Antonia Barria, who we had given a blessing to earlier. She was pretty happy and doing fine.

Friday I don't remember....

Saturday and Sunday we had conference!

And that was the week. Love you and congrats on the anniversary!

Elder Washburn

No comments:

Post a Comment